This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Each Saturday, we invite you to join us in linking up your favorite pins! We love to see what you have been up to. It keeps us inspired! Whatever you have to share, we want to see: tips, recipes, stories, DIY ideas… if its family-friendly, this is the spot for it!
This was the most-clicked pin from last week. It is all about what you need to know as a parent. I love it! Here is just a sneak peek (picture below). You can see the pin here to see many more pictures along with her tips.
Here is a sneak peek:
1) Probiotics can help significantly reduce crying time in newborns.
Gripe water was the most common solution I heard about for colic when I was a new mom, but research doesn’t back up its effectiveness. Probiotics, on the other hand, have been shown to significantly reduce crying time in infants, likely because of its positive effects on the gut. “Recent research suggests colic may be linked to an immature immune system struggling with bacterial imbalances in the gastrointestinal tract, and that high levels of E. coli bacteria in particular may contribute to colic symptoms. Overall, the findings support the belief that Lactobacillus reuteri may help reduce colic symptoms by improving gut motility and function, which could reduce gas in the gastrointestinal tract and abdominal pain and cramping. At the same time, Lactobacillus reuteri appears to reduce levels of harmful E. coli.” (Source) Crying time in these infants was reduced by 300 minutes a day! Incredible!2) Early introduction of solids puts your baby at higher risk for obesity and allergies.
Some pediatricians are still okaying introducing solids at four months, but new recommendations from agencies like UNICEF and the World Health Organization make it clear that introduction of solids is not recommended until six months. Check out this awesome article from KellyMom for more information on why you should hold off on introducing solids.Click here to see the rest of this great post… at Lucky Twenty Eight.
If you’d like to link-up with us, simply follow the party rules and link away!
1. Follow the co-hosts on pinterest (links below)
2. Pin our “pin-it party” picture. (this one) Or~ put it somewhere on your blog (maybe by the post that you are pinning… “I shared this post HERE”
3. Add as many of your great pins as you want! Remember to get your pins from pinterest & not from your blog page. It will make us easier to re-pin a pin instead of a post.
4. Hop around and re-pin other pins from this page- lets share each others great ideas and make all of our lives run just a little bit smoother.
5. Adding your link gives us permission to use an image from the pin (or post connected to the pin) to feature on next week’s pin-it party. because of this we ask that you only link up images from your own site, and images that you have taken, created or have legal rights to.
REMINDER: When it asks for your NAME, you can put your PIN NAME or your POST TITLE NAME. It will be how we determine what your pin is about when we all read it.
Paula from beauty through imperfection
ME~ Becky from your modern family
Gabrielle from MamaGab
Whitney from beauty in the mess
Danielle from snippets of inspiration
Kristi from klover house” href=”https://pinterest.com/kloverhouse/” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener noreferrer”>
Kristi from klover house